Automation Developement Engineer
My client operates a very flexible working model and the role is UK based, but there will be a requirement to be in Nottingham 1-2 days per week.
An Investigo partner in Nottingham who have experienced a tremendous amount of growth in the last 2 years are looking to grow their team. In this role as an automation, we're looking for someone who thrives on designing, implementing and integrating automation solutions.
The change to automation for this business is now, and this role will play a significant role in the upcoming 2 years' worth of automation, improvement and generally contributing to best-in-class service and solutions. This is a technically diverse role and will suit someone with experience working as a developer or in a heavily focused automation role.
So, what are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of automation toolsets and technologies (e.g. Blue Prism, Ui Path, Power Automate).
- PowerShell Scripting knowledge.
- Experienced working with a variety of databases.
- Working knowledge with REST/SOAP API programming.
- Any hands-on development experience would be hugely beneficial.