AWS Cloud Integration Developer
6 Month contract available for an AWS Integration Developer to be part of a large Government Digital Transformation programme based in Central London. The successful engineer will be part of a team working on numerous integration projects, interacting with customers and suppliers using Agile Digital delivery methods. The successful candidate will make use of AWS DevOps best practice for Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
This role is Inside of IR35 and the successful candidate will go through DBS & BPSS clearance checks. The successful candidate MUST have been a resident of the United Kingdom for the last 3 years. Government experience is a bonus.
- Experience of working and developing in an AWS environment
- Extensive API Development
- Extensive Java coding experience
- CI/CD experience
- Understanding of DevOps
- Experience of working in technical agile development teams
- Master data management/Salesforce experience
- Government experience- Following secure software development practices
Please contact Tom Malyon on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details