My client are looking for an AWS Cloud Project Manager (AWS) to join them on an initial 6 month contract. The role is fully remote and will pay £500 per day (outside IR35).
The ideal candidate will:
- Support a 24x7 team of Cloud Operation Specialists along with other Platform Managers
- Manage a team of developers and delivery technicians for an AWS Cloud Migration
- Be the AWS cloud subject matter expert for the Operations Team
- Assist in Vendor management, communication, technical issue resolution with AWS
- Own and improve operational processes for example Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, post-mortems, RCAs and others
- Support & identification of training requirements for the operations team
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships/alignment with partners across the business
- Build and maintain relationships with other Cloud Operations Managers to maintain consistent policies, processes and metrics across cloud platforms
- Collaborate with Cloud Product Management by providing Operations' perspective to drive improvement to the product and services with a focus on availability, reliability, scalability etc.
- Participate in backlog grooming and influence Engineering's roadmap priorities