Investigo are partnered with a leading Fintech company to source a Data Engineer with a specialism around Amazon Web Services. You will sit at the heart of data activities, taking ownership for all things AWS when it comes to building and maintaining pipelines for large scale data sets.
This position is Outside IR35 and will be initially remote, along with remote on-boarding.
* Data preparation and modelling, ETL pipelines
* Experience/appreciation of machine learning technique, platforms and pipelines
* A good understanding of AWS services (eg S3, EC2, Batch, Lambda, DynamoDB, Amazon ES, Athena, QuickSight) and environments (CloudFormation)
* A good understanding of security-by-design and privacy-by-design concepts
* Experience in writing software in one or more languages, including Python, and familiarity with containerised software development
If you have a proven track record in this tech space and you'd like to learn more about the role, please apply now with an up to date CV
Back to Job Search
- Location London
- Job-type Permanent
- Reference BBBH104234
- Salary £550 - £650 per day
- Specialisation BI and Data Analytics
- Posted June 10, 2020