My client is an international consultancy who is seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer to join their team.
In this role, you will create suitable DevOps channels across the organisation and establish continuous build environments to speed up software development on Azure DevOps.
Azure DevOps Engineer
£550 - £600 a day (inside IR35)
Nottingham with remote (1-2 days onsite)
3 month contract (likely to extend)
- Develop the solutions based on customer requirements for all sorts of tools such as ALM Tools (Jira, Confluence, Git & Bitbucket) and CI/CD tools (Redshift, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, SonarQube etc.)
- Develop CI/CD automation.
- Collaborate with related product development teams to drive automation of Configuration management, Infrastructure setup, build, release, deployment, and monitoring processes including providing guidance on developed tools.
- Contributor of new ideas for the improvements in DevOps practices, delivering innovation through automation and self-service tools.
- Highly experienced with Azure DevOps.
- Strong DevOps skills and implement suitable DevOps channels across the organisation.
- Quality delivery, Continuous Improvement and industry recognised best practices.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact me on the below: