A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a BI Developer with experience of the full Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS) to join a business currently undertaking a full-scale technology transformation. This is a rare opportunity to join at a time when legacy will be completely replaced and you'll be involved in building future solutions.
As BI Developer, you'll be required to:
- Develop and maintain the data warehouse, ensuring all channels of the business receive accurate information in a timely fashion.
- Write new and innovative reports for all channels of the business, allowing them to make better, informed strategic decisions
- Maintain security for reports and underlying databases
- Use of full Microsoft BI stack to provide suitable access to data, reports and analysis
- Leading and advising stakeholders on how data is organised by ensuring you thoroughly understand data warehouse design
- Investigate and rectify data issues raised through the support helpdesk, using the tools at your disposal, or suggest a new tools which may contribute or complement the existing stack. Report any data quality issues to the appropriate departments for investigation and rectification
- Organise your time and prioritise workloads in an effective manor within a high-pressure environment
- Monitor and diagnose issues with data feeds
- Work with other members of the BI team to effectively improve the Business Intelligence suite, through all available means
- Optimise and performance manage developments undertaken to meet minimum SLA's
- At least 3 years' experience of using the full MSBI stack
- Developing and maintaining data warehouses
- Proven ability to write SQL
- Experienced in requirements gathering, documenting and testing
- Experience with MDX, DAX and PowerBI is desirable
- Knowledge of Azure technologies is desirable
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a business who are transforming, investing and are a great place to work.