Reporting Analyst - Business Intelligence
Based in Dunstable
Salary £40,000 - £42,000
A rare and unique role has become available for one of the largest companies in Dunstable who are seeking a Reporting Analyst.
The role is rare due to the fact this opportunity has interactions with all key stakeholders within the business. They will utilise your knowledge of systems with reporting requirements around key times.
This role will play a pivotal part in providing business intelligence for key decisions to be made across the business.
- Own and develop regular performance reporting ensuring it is delivered in a way that is timely, relevant and accurate, together with meaningful and actionable commentary.
- Develop and use standardised processes to analyse and explain performance.
- Work closely with the business to ensure reporting and support is relevant to the fast-moving business.
- Ensure robust and thorough testing of data is carried out to enable accurate and reliable reporting's.
- Develop reports using new tools to provide greater and more applicable information.
- Strong system/excel knowledge - ideally Power BI knowledge
- Solid understanding of financial control & reporting
- Strong communicator