Investigo are partnering with a Manufacturing business based in Luton looking to recruit a Bids & Tender Manager.
In the position of Bids & Tender Manager Luton you will directly manage the tendering team, focusing on development, performance, and have overall responsibility of the tender and bidding process for the Luton site. Other key duties to include:
- Ensure that high quality, commercially sound and competitive bids are produced and submitted in accordance with both company and customer requirements.
- Manage, direct, and monitor the overall performance of the tender process team to obtain maximum efficiency,quality, service, and profitability for the organisation. Developing plans for team activities to improve processes and customer service both internally and externally.
- Effective liaison, support and assistance with all relevant stakeholders including sales, applications, engineering,projects, quality, finance and other key stakeholders.
- Produce and be responsible for Tendering KPIs including but not limited to: quote lead time and quotes outstanding
- Working closely with the sales team and using Salesforce to manage customer requirements and information to produce accurate quotations within a timely manner
- Manage the development of plans for tender process activities to achieve targets, including streamlining of process,analysis, and documentation
- Assist in the development and preparation of the organisation's tender process strategy and general business planning
The successful candidate will need to have previous Bids or Tender experience
Ideally previous Salesforce experience
Ability to manage up to 3 reports
Strong communication skills as you will be working with various internal stake holders
£55,000 to £62,000 plus full benefits package and Hybrid working conditions