Hybrid structure- 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
£27,500 Per annum
The position is responsible for ensuring invoices are billed accurately and timely, managing and resolving queries in conjunction with the Sales ledger team and the wider business; some of these include, pricing, rates and start and end dates queries. The billing analyst will report into the group billing manager.
- Review and manage placements in the billing database
- Ensure accurate and timely billing across all Group Companies
- Review and process manual credit and debit requests
- Maintain the manual request files
- Liaise with the Accounts Receivable Team
- Other ad hoc tasks as may be required by the Group Billing Manager, the Head of Transactional Finance or the wider Finance team
- Intermediate Excel - including VLOOKUP Function and Pivot tables
- Order and pricing management
- Knowledge of Billing processes
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to complete duties in line with challenging deadlines