Confidential, stealth-mode, start-up - CRISPR
Biological Data Scientist
Full-time, permanent hire
San Francisco Bay area
- BS or MS in a relevant field with a minimum 2-4 years of experience in academia or industry
- Experience in analyzing and obtaining actionable insights from high throughput sequencing (HTS/NGS) data is required. Some examples include RNA-seq, ATAC-seq, WGS, scRNA-seq, among the many other types of HTS data.
- Knowledge in experimental design and experience working with teams in designing experiments.
- Knowledge of either Python or R is required
- Familiarity and experience with CRISPR screening data is preferred.
Interviews are being held virtually but if candidates are local to the greater San Fran area, on-sites can be arranged if requested.
More information may be disclosed upon signing an NDA. If interested, apply online now to be contacted with more details.