Investigo Finance is proud to be working with an impressive property management firm in Central London. The commercial team are looking for an ambitious Analyst to join their team in a position that plays a critical role in the business.
The purpose of this role is to support the Commercial Lead in the delivery of the budgeting, forecasting and planning processes - this role will be responsible for developing the company budget and support its implementation. You will also review budget proposals and prepare financial documents and reports.
The duties will involve but not be limited to:
- The post holder will communicate financial data to groups of senior managers and external stakeholders, advising on financial issues to non- financial managers. The post holder will be able to communicate this in such a way as it is understood clearly by all parties.
- Receiving the budget estimates from all the departments of the organisation and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness; and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organisational objectives
- Together with the rest of the senior management group across Finance, ensure that the financial control environment is robust, and risks mitigated and reported Budget submissions will require a financial appraisal to identify and highlight key financial risks, value for money and any areas of concern.
- Financial budget models need to be standardised and consistent. The assumptions within the models will need rigorous testing and monitoring to satisfy financial risks. You will need to receive, analyse and interpret financial budget information.
- You will prepare appropriate budget / forecast papers for ExCo / Board / DHSC, offering advice and guidance around non-financial aspects together with preparing the key financial metrics
- Working with forecasting models, developing and maintaining the data
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- Good excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas)
- P&L, forecasting and budgeting experience - variance reporting also ideal
- Great communication skills, solid team player and looking to progress
- ACCA OR CIMA studier
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo