£50,000 - £65,00 + Bonus, Car and Benefits
The Project Team is a highly engaged group of experts building operational excellence through efficient high-quality process and controls; technology enablers; sustaining knowledge and capabilities.
Purpose of role:
Reporting into Solution Owner - the role will work with both busines partners and Solutions teams to bring them together through the busines requirement lifecycle. The scope of business areas as well as systems is wide and will expose the candidate to procurement and sales, as well as the S4 HANA ERP and custom applications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Articulate business requirements and prepare the requirements documents.
- Convert Business requirements into functional specification and provide solution recommendations
- Deliver elements of systems design, including wireframes, business rules, data migration rules and other detailed deliverables
- Work with Developers on functional specification to produce technical specs for development
- Develop training literature and materials.
- Prepare test scripts for Unit and integration testing
- Assisting with acceptance integration, testing, and developing project plans
- Perform system Demos
- Report status, issues, and progress to leadership
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expert in gathering busines requirements and articulating them
- Expert in producing documentation.
- Must have sound technical knowledge of today's technology
- Value experience in SAP multi country programs and roll out
- Desirable experience working with offshore teams
- Desirable experience with system integration deliverables
- Desirable experience with Procurement Master data (Suppliers, Articles, price)
- Desirable experience in Retail business
- Value experience in AWS
- Value experience in Application UX
- Proficiency in English & Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to program need and priorities
- SAP and AWS and HANA and ECC