Long Term Contract Opportunity
My banking and insurance client has a number of requirements for Business Analysts to join a very busy department.
- Requirements Elicitation: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Requirements Development: Works with business analysis team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively.
- Requirements Management: Oversees end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions. Develops cross business and service user communications, acceptance test plans and supports testing and implementation.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding inter-dependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review and quality assurance.
- Structure Approach: Defines the project objectives, scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence and support the delivery of projects and champions the business analysis function.
- People & Self Development: Manages, motivates and develops assigned team members to create a high performing team.