ROLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Manchester (Hybrid)
SALARY: £50,000 + Benefits + Bonus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A market leading insurance broker operating in both mainstream segments and niche markets around the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary function of this role is to extract and understand business change requirements, bring to life ideas, needs and proposals using a range of appropriate and targeted techniques, including: interviews; workshops; site visits; use cases; business task, process and work flow analysis.
- Ability to facilitate workshops to elicit business requirements.
- Experience of business process mapping and analysis, including As-Is & To-Be processes and scenarios.
- Demonstrates a variety of techniques to create, refine, split and map business requirements.
- Define and author structured BA documentation as required (e.g., requirements documents, end-user guides, process maps etc.)
- Act as a conduit between the Business, Developers and Support.
- Liaise with users and key suppliers as required.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
Benefits for this role include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, health insurance, life assurance, pension scheme and a bonus scheme.
If you're a Business Analyst with experience of working on a variety of Business and Technology Transformation projects, then please get in touch today by applying through the link or alternatively sending me a copy of your CV with a phone number to email@example.com