A large central Government department are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work within their Development Directorate on the Dynamic Purchasing System project.
A business analyst leads small-to-medium-sized projects and supports larger and more complex projects. At this level, you will be expected to:
· manage stakeholder relationships
· work independently
· have a good understanding of your own work area
· advance the BA community through the sharing of best practice and mentoring others
We also expect the business analyst to be able to undertake user research as required.
Skills needed for this role
The business analysis and user research skills required are those of the Digital, Data and Technology Profession in the civil service.
Although primarily undertaking business analysis, you will be expected to undertake or support the user research for the project.
Work closely with the Delivery Managers, Product Manager and User Researcher to ensure your team is on track by;
· Undertaking business analysis and user research to support the each phase of the project
· Ensuring the business processes, rules, stories, requirements and other knowledge elicited is made explicit for reuse
· Ensuring all work is carried out to the GDS service standard
· Working within a multidisciplinary team through the phases of the project
· Working closely with third party suppliers as required
· Engaging with and managing the stakeholder relationships
· Recommending and adopting the best approach to undertake the analysis, recommending and implementing best practice and ensuring quality throughout
Please get in touch with Lauren Pocknell at Investigo for further information.