My client an award winning internet provider are looking to recruit a Business Analyst working within the supply chain division. This is a newly created and key role
You will prepare complex data sets, develop reports, analyse, and create KPIs for the end-to-end Supply Chain Operation.
You will also be responsible for developing regular and ad-hoc reports, with insights, to support Supply Chain decision-making to deliver efficiently and within budget.
You will need to be an advanced user of Excel to help identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. You will then help determine what factors that produced that trend and present your findings to the relevant senior leaders.
What will you be doing?
- Provide in depth performance evaluation against weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual targets and find optimal ways of allocating the resources and efforts with a goal of closing potential gaps
- Creating reports for various business functions
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and advanced analytical tools, in order to provide analytics and reports to senior management
- Identify and define process improvement opportunities
- Provide operational insight to achieve or exceed KPIs [and prevent future failure]
- Proactively pursue sources of data and insight needed to complete analysis and ensure pace of progress and quality of analysis are maintained
- What are they looking for:
- Advanced user of MS Office with expert knowledge of Excel and ability to work with complex data
- Very good at team collaboration
- Ability to note and explain findings clearly
- Experience in a supply Chain environment using SAP/ERP
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau or similar software) is desirable
- Strong communication skills at all levels