Business Analyst - Insurance, Business Process
Contract : 6 months +
Our client, a leading London Markets Insurance business, has a requirement for an experience Insurance Business Analyst to assist with a major two year Business Transformation Programme.
Responsible for shaping ideas into business requirements and recommending tangible solutions which deliver value to stakeholders across the organisation.
You will work with the Senior Project Manager, business analyst team, and subject matter experts from various areas of the business to take responsibility for pulling together the requirements, analysing processes flows. You will additionally be required to assist the project team across other work packages as required.
- Strong insurance service industry background, preferably in the Lloyd's market
- Minimum 5 years to 15 years of business analysis experience
- Knowledge of core insurance processes will be an advantage
- Experience of working on Agile projects
- Experience with outsourcing and /or external third-party suppliers/partners
- Strong understanding and experience of business process mapping and reengineering
- Ability to multitask and to work tasks without daily supervisor interaction