A top London-based Wealth Management Management company is looking for a business-focused Wealth Management Business Analyst to work to speak with the Portfolio Managers in the front office to help design and implement a target operating model to help join up the marketing, CRM and data warehouse systems.
This role will involve liaising with stakeholders at various levels across multiple functions, but in particular the front office, so Portfolio Managers and Fund Managers.
This is a year-long Fixed Term Contract, but there is certainly view to it either being extended or having the position being made permanent towards the end.
- Specify current and future processes and any associated requirements (business and / or technology) in conjunction with the Business Stakeholders and senior management
- Lead the analysis and definition of the current and target business processes
- In the pursuit of this to engage with the business team members carrying out various roles in the operating model
- Carry out the definition and agreement of business process changes
- Facilitate the preparation and delivery of any necessary education to end-users
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Wealth Management experience
- Strong Business Change experience, with TOM Design and implementation experience
- Good experience liaising with Portfolio Managers and so good understanding of Portfolio Management processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
Nice to have:
- Objectway Eximius experience