A top London-based financial services company is looking for an experienced front office IT Business Analyst to work with the front office business users to help with the integration of 2 companies / onboarding of a new company.
This role will involve liaising with front office stakeholders in both the Equities and Indices departments, so strong experience with either Equities or Index Data will be required.
- Specify current and future processes and any associated requirements (business and / or technology) in conjunction with the Business Stakeholders and senior management
- Lead the analysis and definition of the current and target business processes
- Work closely with both business and developers in an Agile environment to facilitate the integration of the 2 companies
- Work closely with Product Owners
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Front office Asset Management or Data Vendor experience, ideally liaising with Portfolio Managers
- Good experience with Indices / Index Data / Market Data or Equities
- Strong Business Change and IT Change experience
- Good experience liaising with front office business users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
Nice to have:
- Cloud experience, in particular AWS