Business Change Project Manager - £55-60,000 + £5k car & bonus
Our client is a large Consumer business and an instantly recognisable brand. The organisation runs their operations across the UK&I and has a strong online presence.
Their newly formed Transformation Office is responsible for driving and leading the change roadmap across the business, driving the strategy for end to end processes, prioritising and developing the business case for change programmes including a new Digital & Technology solutions.
Reporting into the Director, you will be responsible for taking strategic initiatives from ideas, translating these into business cases and tangible plans, and ensuring their delivery.
- Scoping, initiating, and delivering all activities that are required to ensure effective release of new change programmes into the business.
- Own the programme/project governance structure, reporting cycles/output, finance and change control and resourcing processes.
- Working closely with development and operational teams to jointly create and develop workable solutions which enhance the customer proposition and deliver added value and tangible results.
- Working with the analytics and insight team, setting up key metrics and reporting to track benefits, taking a data-driven approach to shape the deliverables of your work.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Experience at end-to-end business change project delivery in a fast-paced, consumer-focused organisation.
- An understanding of change management methodologies with experience of their application in a business setting.
- A analytical thinker who can break down complex problems and highly data literate, comfortable managing large scale data and complex programmes to deliver mutual business and customer value.
- Senior stakeholder management including heads of/directorship/board
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on email@example.com