My global client are looking for an experienced Business Data & Analytics Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for owning all Business Intelligence and Data Analytics for one of their key end clients and you will work alongside a Global Client Director to ensure all BI and reporting solutions are successfully delivered to the end client.
Key Aspects of the role:
- You will be a key member of the account and business analytics teams, responsible for the delivery of business intelligence and data governance solutions across all service line for Client.
- Strong experience in managing BI and Analytics teams on behalf of an end client
- Experience of managing teams of on and offshore BI developers
- Experience of owning and developing data strategy and roadmaps
- Strong Data Governance experience
- Own data strategy and the whole dashboard delivery process - from understanding Clients' needs, requirements gathering through data sourcing, agile development of dashboards and analytics in Business Intelligence software to hyper care and on-going support after the delivery.
- Delivery for all service lines making sure you generate synergy between different roles dedicated to the Client
This is an immediate vacancy and candidates must be available within a 1 month notice period.