MI Analyst // Business Development // Insurance // Underwriting // Broking // SSRS // Power BI //
A London Market Insurance client has a requirement for a MI Analyst to join their Business Intelligence team.
- Support the Business Development function with data and analysis
- Collect and understand requirements for new PowerBI reporting and deliver new reports.
- Complete complex ad-hoc requests
- Support Business Development projects requiring data expertise
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure strategic approach taken
- Develop business knowledge and technical skills to be able to provide support the business.
- Produce clear and concise reports to analyse business activity
Skills and Experience
- Effectively uses and manipulates data from databases and I.T. systems to produce qualitative data for the business
- Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases; can clearly demonstrate how to write complex queries.
- An understanding of the insurance function and data requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerBI; can clearly demonstrate knowledge on building reports to a high standard
- Strong business data analysis skills
- Requires strong and relevant work experience gained in a similar role within the insurance industry (underwriting or broking)
- Working knowledge of SSRS