Investigo are working alongside a global property development organisation to assist in the recruitment of a Graduate Business Modelling Analyst who will work alongside a large and highly collaborative team at the heart of the organisation.
You will be using financial modelling and data analysis to support strategic decision-making on a range of projects spanning the whole of the business.
- Work on a project in any of the areas of the business, modelling scenarios and performing cash flow analysis in order to identify the best commercial options - from new acquisitions, to optimising operations, to modelling financing opportunities to examining the best exit strategy.
- Collaborate with asset managers and finance to model Investment Committee cases from start to completion.
- Design and create Excel models to inform contractual negotiations with clients and their impact on the risk and the return of the company.
- Assist in the preparation of forecasting and budget information and presenting your analysis to senior management and the board.
- Learn programming languages and working with big data sets, coming up with new business insights.
What are we looking for from you?
- STEM Graduate
- Analytical, inventive thinkers, who enjoying learning, work hard and enjoy being part of a collaborative team.
- You will also need to be a good communicator as you will spend a lot of your time collaborating with all areas of the business.
- You will like a challenge and be thorough, determined, and ambitious.
- You will be a highly numerate problem-solver as evidenced in a strong academic background.
If you wanted to be considered for this role please reply with a copy of your latest CV to hear more about the role