We are partnered with a well known Not-For-Profit organisation that's social mission is to provide support to disadvantaged groups of people in the UK.
They're currently in a period of change as an organisation, and need to hire a Business Process Analyst with experience within the Not-For-Profit sector to support with re-egineeering some of their processes across multiple departments.
Role & Responsibilities
- As Is and To Be process mapping experience.
- Process re-engineering, process optimisation, process testing
- You can demonstrate an understanding of basic business modelling techniques. You can support the representation of business situations, within the defined parameters of a task.
- You can provide distinct task-based outputs, working under direction to support the design and implementation of process improvements and efficiency's to business operations and services.
- You can work under direction to apply business analysis and evaluation skills to support the design, execution and assessment of business process tests and usability evaluations.
- You can follow advice to apply the most appropriate tools and techniques to support the planning, analysis, testing, implementation and improvement of systems and services.
- You can support identifying, analysing, capturing and validating business and user requirements. You can work under supervision to manage requirements and support their prioritisation, within a defined scope.
- You can identify, analyse, manage and monitor relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders.
If you'd like to find out more around this opportunity please reach out to me at Dominic.firstname.lastname@example.org