SAP Business Systems Manager
I am currently looking for an experienced SAP Business Systems Manager to join our customer on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to support the development of SAP and other system processes from a finance prospective.
- A qualified accountant with a deep understanding of core finance process towers including P2P, O2C and R2R
- A SAP Technical Super User that understands how SAP hangs together, specifically finance transactions, tables and modules
- Knowledge of how core processes function efficiently and securely in an SAP environment, including Financial Accounting (AP / AR / intercompany, etc.), Management Accounting (cost centres, cost reallocation, etc.) and Projects (timesheets, cost planning, etc.)
- Recognition of how master data structures interlock, and of the necessity of accurate and confidential data to drive business processes efficiently and safely
- Knowledge of the ERP Organisation Structures, and an understanding of the ERP business cycle and integration of core processes
- An excellent communicator, able to work with multiple stakeholder types to analyse, develop and deliver business solutions across people, process and systems
Start - ASAP
Location - Surrey
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus generous bonus, car allowance and pension scheme