Capital Projects Manager - West Midlands - £40-50,000
Investigo are working with an Educational Institution in the West Midlands to recruit for a Capital Project Manager on a Permanent basis.
· Managing capital projects from £750,000 plus ranging from refurbishment to new developments
· Total capital budgetary responsibility up to c£25million
· Dealing with projects from inception to completion
· Educated to a degree level in a building related discipline or equivalent experience
· Membership of, or working towards membership of a relevant professional body (RICS, CIOB, RIBA etc)
· Excellent communication experience and ability to describe complex technical information to a variety of people in a variety of ways
· Previous experience of managing construction projects from inception to completion
· Ability to drive value through a project team to reach quality and cost targets
If you feel you meet the criteria please apply, or for more information please call George Arnold of Investigo.