My client, a well know consumer business are looking for a Cash and Treasury manager to join their team. As part of the Group head office team which includes the senior executives, the role is integral to the Group finance function through the management of Group Cash and Treasury processes and reporting.
The role requires a strong understanding of cash control and monitoring, treasury experience, rigorous analysis, exceptional time management and organisation skills and the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Cash forecasting and control
- Manage and maintain the rolling group cash forecast.
- Coordinate the weekly submissions from the territory finance teams. Ensuring that week on week movements are fully reconciled and explained
- Prepare the consolidated weekly group cash forecast and present to senior management with full analysis of week on week movements.
- Delivery of all group cash and net debt budgets and forecasts
- Coordination and analysis of all territory submissions.
- Preparation of all cash and net debt reports and presentations for the board.
- Ensure that all obligations under the terms of the European and APAC Senior Facilities Agreement are met, including all reporting, compliance certificates and lender presentations a
- Ensure that all loans drawn under the facility are serviced correctly, ensuring the payment of all interest and fees when due and the delivery of appropriate selection and utilisation requests.
- Ensure compliance with all interest rate hedging obligations.
- Manage all lender enquires on an accurate and timely basis
- Manage all refinancing and debt projects as they arise.
- Maintain all group function bank accounts ensuring that mandates are up to date and fit for purpose
- Ensure that any excess cash balances are as efficient as possible.
- Ensure that appropriate hedging strategies are applied as required.
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Strong financial reporting experience preferably including cash forecasting and control.
- Treasury function experience, preferably with experience of managing debt facilities agreements.
- Detailed excel modelling skills