Investigo are working alongside a well known multinational organisation to recruit a Cash Flow Business Partner to join their team on a contractual basis for 6 months. The role will be based in their Weybridge offices, but you will only be needed in the office two days per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting, cash reporting and sales ledger reporting for circa £70m per month. They will be capable of building strong relationships with stakeholders at various levels to ensure an effective and efficient cash management process is in place.
- Responsible for coordinating monthly and quarterly cash flow forecast
- Accurate and timely reporting of daily deviations v cash flow forecasts
- Produce weekly aged sales ledger reports
- Monthly sales ledger reconciliations and customer account reconciliations
- Monthly aged debt reporting
- Detailed commentary of all overdue aged debt
- Review debt recovery procedures and decide when to stop the supply of goods and services, or in if necessary commence legal proceedings if multiple payments have been missed.
- Intercompany reconciliations and journal processing.
- Resolve internal and external queries around payments and outstanding invoices.
- Process payments and reconciliation of invoices, check and post receipts to our accounting system.
- Prepare statements, client status reports and other relevant information for your business area.
- Excellent relationship management skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised.
- Experience in reconciling complex accounts.
- Excellent with numbers, analysing and reporting
- Good financial and commercial acumen.
- Experience in a large, fast-paced organisation.
Please apply with a copy of your latest CV for consideration.