My client operating in 56 countries and provide on site food and facility management services in looking for a Category Manager to join their team. This is an exciting time to join the business with some exciting projects coming up. It will also get you great exposure across all FM categories
- They are looking for some with procurement experience gained with FM - Hard or Soft, ideally a mix
- Ideally you would have worked for a large / global organisation
- Home based with travel to Stevenage twice a month
- There will be some UK and global travel
Part of what you'll do:
- Develop and manage category strategies in collaboration with stakeholders across the Food/FM Platforms, Business Segments, and Regional buyers.
- Deliver optimal profitability by negotiating international agreements with global suppliers.
- Foster a professional relationship with our global suppliers to reinforce image, credibility, and to stay updated on technological developments and market innovations.
- Drive significant annual savings whilst capturing international revenues to support annual target achievement.
- Manage the global categories and contracts under your responsibility, ensuring alignment with stakeholders within the Food/FM platforms.
What you bring:
- Proven experience in FM procurement, sourcing, and category management, ideally within an international context.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and ability to drive profitability and value.
- Proficiency in developing category strategies and managing supplier contracts.
- Comprehensive understanding of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) principles.
Apply now for more details