Greater Boston Area
Associate Dierctor, Cell Therapy Processing
- Develop robust, scaled platform for pluripotent stem cell expansion/directed differentiation and other cell types
- Develop cell isolation, purification, separation and formulation protocols and technologies in support of product development from clinical to commercial scale.
- Apply DOE/QBD principals to process characterization, establish process parameters, and contribute to CMC sections of regulatory filings
- Lead technology transfer to manufacturing and provide training for GMP production
- PhD in Life Sciences, bio-engineering, or related discipline with minimum 8 years of relevant industrial work experience or Master's degree with 12 years of industry experience
- 3-5 years management experience preferred
- 5+ years of demonstrated process development experience in a bio-pharmaceutical setting working with interdisciplinary and cross-cultural teams
- Experience working with cell processing devices and bioreactors
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.