Central Finance Manager
6 month FTC
Due to a recent acquisition this well known FMCG business are seeking a technically astute Finance Manager who can help design, shape and test a new stock control process
which is being rolled out on D365.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys helping design robust controls and rolling this out to the wider business. There is lots of stakeholder engagement and plenty to be getting on with.
We don't require stock experience but an individual who has strong internal controls experience is ideal.
Key Experience Required
- Experience of detailed and complex balance sheet reconciliations.
- Knowledge of accounting costing models, including standard costs.
- Design and document a leading global process for the end to end reporting, control and forecasting of stock. Engaging with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure processes are best in class, consistent, and understood at all sites across the UK and Internationally
- Ensure the financial accounting is accurate for stock in all locations this includes ensuring that all sites have the controls in place to be able to support stock balances at the period end close as appropriate
- Ensure that robust and meaningful month end reporting and KPI's are created to enable FD's and heads of insight into the inventory and FMCG area of the business that can help drive meaningful business decisions including risk and opportunities
- Ensure that the year end and periodic surprise stock count audits are effectively managed and communicated with the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner, this includes liaising with the external audit team as required
- Ownership of appropriate controls contained within the Financial Control Framework (FCF) and to be implemented SOX controls. Assist the BU Financial Controller with overseeing the development and management of the UK financial control framework for Inventory, FMCG and Central overheads.