Change and Transformation Communication Lead
12 Months contract
Investigo are pleased to be partnering with an industry leading organisation, with their search for a Change and Transformation Communication Lead, focusing on their large scale transformation programmes. Working with the Change team, you will be supporting the on-going communication lines between the Change Team and teams effected by the transformation.
This role will have key involvement in communications and engagement across the programme, helping to continuously update and inform effected stakeholders. This, intern will allow individuals across the business to prepare accordingly throughout the wider Transformation programme.
You will support with the overall design and delivery of the communications approach. Taking ownership and delivering engaging materials and content to effected stakeholder groups, allowing teams to adopt to the news ways of working once the programme has been delivered.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Produce and review change impact assessment and development of training materials
- Managing change network, planning sessions and producing materials where required
- Delivering the latest programme messages to the wider teams and business
- Mitigating and flagging risk where possible
- Produces and roll out programme and operation comms
- Offer guidance which will result in new methods of communication and sharing updates
- Spearhead communications plan in line with the overall strategy
- Designing and implementing communications templates
- Responsible for data and reporting against plans
For more information, please contact Harrison on:
- 07711 373 342