Change Manager - Contract
Outside IR35 - £500pd
Reading 2-3 days a week, the rest WFH
Initially until 31st December (due to budget cycle), then extension until September 2022
HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) Change Manager JD
To lead the engagement and change strategy to support the implementation of new Finance Consolidation and business-wide Management Reporting. Working closely with Project Manager,and business leads, your focus will be on the changes to business processes, systems & technology and organisational impact that are required to implement and embed this project successfully, facilitating this through effective communications, training business readiness and adoption.
**My client need someone who can work in a high pressured environment on a high profile piece that is behind schedule. Ideally applicants will have experience with blue collar work force / supply chain**
Details of role and responsibilities
- Develop and manage the project engagement plan as an integrated part of the project plan ensuring business readiness is optimised,
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications through a clear stakeholder plan with an agreed frequency and method of engagement to ensure there is clear momentum of messaging with content designed to meet the needs of the audience.
- Identify key stakeholders and work with them to conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness at key stages of the project,
- Ensure risks are mitigated and opportunities escalated.
- Understand the required new processes that are essential to deliver effective processes.
What we need from candidate
- Experience of driving change in EPR projects both in Finance and other operational areas.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of change management principles, methodologies and tools to assess challenges, identify the root cause, analyses the options, develop the best one to drive the change needed.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal, coupled with the ability to clearly articulate a variety of key messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively, being able to stay resilient and tenacious, taking personal accountability to deliver to targets.
- Ability to work under pressure, but still keep the quality of work.
- Commercially astute with experience of delivering large scale organizational change projects and a familiarity with project management approaches.