I have an immediate contract opportunity for a Business Change Lead working with a leading retailer going through a large-scale Agile Transformation in London. You will be responsible for defining and delivering a change management plan, outlining change interventions and be responsible for engaging stakeholders at a senior level. This contract is centred around new ways of working and the adoption of new processes, tools and technologies as they continue their Agile Transformation.
You must have previous experience working as a Business Change Lead within the retail sector to be considered for this role (ideally across buying and merchandising). This role is suited to a pragmatic and delivery focused individual who can comfortably work across multiple departments within a complex organisation.
- Defining and delivering their Transformation Change Management plan against the wider business strategy and transformation programme.
- Provide an ongoing assessment of the business's current Agile capability across multiple business areas.
- Understanding the impact of change for key senior stakeholders and identifying the appropriate change management interventions
- Leading and managing a network of change champions
- Business readiness, impact assessment, adoption of new processes, new ways of working
- Champion and develop communications across multiple teams globally and ensure the markets align to their overall strategy.
If you're interested in this contract and have previous experience in the retail sector, please apply online.