- Report to CEO and help other senior managers oversee the risks associated with the bank's models and strategy.
- Compilation of or Risk information to the Board and Executive Committee.
- Advising the CEO of relevant and current regulatory topics that may impact the Bank
- Develop, define and report qualitative and quantitative risk reports
- Manage the Credit Risk and Operational Risk team
- Ensure the Bank is compliant to any relevant regulations and share knowledge of these regulations throughout the bank
- Manage the firms internal stress testing
- In depth knowledge of UK banking and regulatory framework
- Strong knowledge of Credit Risk and preferably some experience within property lending
- Appropriate management of Risk function as well as management of the Board and other senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication, leadership and integrity