Investigo's major client an international retailer are seeking an experienced Chief Software architect, to Lead, manage and guide a team of Software Architects in charge of the definition of how software needs to be produced for the engineers delivering in projects that require software development.
- Leads the definition of new required integration software architectures that are adequate to the needs and satisfy all the business requirements.
- Ensures the of the roadmaps for the software tooling capabilities, promotes the correct usage and keeps relationship with external stakeholders.
- Owns and leads the overall software architectural roadmap.
- Represent the Integration function and present the Integration strategy in terms of software engineering.
- Operates globally at a software architecture level ensuring the Integration function adheres globally
- Owns the overall Integration Software Architecture and ensures that the projects requiring software development adhere to them.
- Ensures through the technical leaders that the technical implementations follow all the best practices and makes best usage of the agreed patterns to fulfil our customers, Divisions and other IT functions requirements.
- Actively takes the lead in major programmes and projects ensuring they are executed within budget in the agreed timelines and that they adhere to the Integration defined strategy.
- Accountable of defining, assessing fixes and technical software solutions as and when required by the projects and programmes minimizing the potential technical debt generated.
- Operates regionally from a project and programme perspective ensuring the region in scope complies when instantiating software architecture with the global software architecture.
- Extensive experience working as a Lead or Chief Architect
- Development experience in Java, Microservices
- Experience in working in a global or international business - retail experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of cloud technologies in Azure
- Agile Scrum experience