Claims // Business Analyst // Sequel Eclipse // IMR // Azure Devops // Insurance // London Market // Broking // Outside IR35
An Insurance client based in the City has a requirement for a Business Analyst with Claims experience to join their change team.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Ability to run workshops and interview individuals to elicit business requirements.
- Strong business analysis experience and the ability to create a range of documentation such as:
- Business Processes (as-is & to-be)
- Business Requirements Documents / Use Cases
- Functional Specifications
- RFI / RFP
- Confident in challenging existing processes and procedures to implement more efficient ways of working.
- Good understanding of the capabilities and limitations of technology to be able to push back on requirements and suggest alternatives.
- An understanding of data and systems interactions and landscapes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft tools (including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Proficient analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and report writing.
- Experience working on business transformation projects.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Sequel Eclipse Broking / Sequel Claims.
- Working knowledge of London Market systems such as IMR and ECF.
- Business systems or workflow configuration experience.
- Experience using agile tools such as Azure DevOps.