Partnering with a fantastic company for an entry level role into a Client Accounts Assistant position. If you are looking to further develop you skills within finance, this might be the right role for you! Great role to gain exposure within a fantastic and supportive finance team!
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
Location: South West London
Hybrid: Typically 4 days in 1 day at home
You can expect:
- To manage a portfolio of clients within the lettings division performing administrative and accounting tasks.
- Answering and solve queries from landlords, tenants, the other head office departments and our branches.
- Processing terminations.
- Processing payments of deposit returns to outgoing tenants, as well as ensuring all accounts are accurate for new tenants on the system.
- Ensuring correct fees are collected from landlords.
- Managing daily payments to landlords including rent and credits.
- Importing renewal deals.
- Spotting inconsistencies and take the appropriate actions.
- Being a team player and assisting your team with additional administrative tasks as and when required.
What will you bring:
- Minimum of 1 year solid previous experience in a similar role
- Accurate IT skills and methodical approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Preferably previous experience in lettings accounts but not essential - may suit someone with a banking background, evidence of good numerously skills are important
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel to perform required tasks
- Ability to process and organise workload quickly but accurately
- Customer Service experience
- The ideal candidate will be able to manage an ever-changing workload by good prioritisation, use their own initiative and be a methodical thinker.
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!