Are you a Finance Transactions Manager looking for a brighter opportunity to join a bigger, more dynamic company that offer you wider scope on enhancing your leadership skills?
If so, Investigo are working exclusively with one of the largest International Property giants that have an impressive reputation for internal promotion.
The ideal candidate will have to have experience managing a team previously, consisting of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control to work closely with the Head of Client Accounts.
This is a unique opportunity to work within a fantastic office and a business who are thriving through the current climate. You will be managing a team of 5 and supporting operations as well as ensuring relevant check and procedures are maintained.
- Support the Client Accounts team, follow compliance checks and taking ownership of accounts to ensure payments are processed as well as signing off processes by the team
- Reporting on monthly and quarterly submissions whilst completing month end processes
- Data inputting and formatting, improving system processes and quality checks
- Processing payments on a daily basis and bank reconciliations
- Managing the Credit Control and Purchase ledger functions, assisting with training team members and providing material to support the team
- Being part of team meetings to highlight month trends, performances and measure concerns. Communicating across departments and observing potential improvements and solutions that can be executed
- Experience working within Property or Real Estate advantageous but not essential
- Excellent Excel sills and working with systems or implementation
- Strong finance background
- An effective communicator and confident in building relationships
- A team player - able to lead a team and support the team
- Able to work on projects to completing for strict deadlines
- A background in managing or supervising a team of AP/AR/CC is ESSENTIAL
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and work within one of the most successful sectors in Property & Real Estate, please click on the apply button.