To provide a central first-line Support for German clients, across the platforms Post-Trade products. This is an exciting fast paced role that will require German fluent candidates to deal with trade breaks and exception queries.
This role is responsible for:
- Proactively respond to client inquiries and requests on a daily basis: new account setups; reporting (internal and external); various system issues, etc.
- Client on-boarding: ensure proper documentation is collected and information is entered into internal tools for all Post-Trade product lines
- Operational support to all internal teams, working closely alongside revenue generating teams including our Post-Trade Sales Relationship Managers.
- Demo/Training: Client and Dealer Portal, webex / calls, as well as training any new users on the Post-Trade GUI.
- Regularly update all required documentation and help guides for both Internal and External purposes
- To be able to represent the department in internal project meetings from initiation through the Project lifecycle to conclusion
- To prioritise, review and escalate outstanding problems and log them accordingly in a timely manner
- To deal with any ad-hoc requests as directed by the Team manager