I am currently looking for a DevOps/ SecOps Engineer (Azure) to work for a top financial organisation based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a new strategic global technology platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment that's open, collaborative and agile.
- Enables the integration of cloud network, infra and SecOps concepts to deliver products, components, and patterns
- Ensures consistency of approach/knowledge share on security engineering standards and guardrails
- Ensures user and business needs are understood by the team to enable delivery of the desired business outcomes
- Supports the development of good habits and behaviors in the engineering team to enable better decisions considering security
- Experience as a Dev SecOps Engineer
- Relevant technical certifications: AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Knowledge/experience of information security for the cloud, e.g. firewalls, Patter hardening,
- Experience of implementing DevSecOps approach and tools within a large organisation
- Knowledge/experience of working with infrastructure as code (IaC) (preferably Terraform)
- Experience of working with a variety of programming languages such as Python, PowerShell or Go
- Knowledge/experience of delivering new services/features via an agile DevOps approach
- Experience of the Microsoft Azure platform
- Exposure to good practice, market risks and industry trends
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch and we will be able to process your application.