Investigo's major client a global company seeking an experienced Cloud Project manager on an interim basis. The successful candidate will be accountable for supporting a large scale global Cloud Migration programme across several countries, each with their separate infrastructure, to bring in line with aa global strategy.
- Strong background of cloud experience, demonstrated programme management acumen.
- Excellent Vendor management experience and demonstrable experience supporting in RFP/RFI's
- Adept leader of people, plus you will have a superior, service-oriented approach to IT operations.
- This individual is also accountable for platform management, owning the landscape management and coordinating the regional release management across all major releases.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to develop and lead the Cloud transformation initiative, ensuring business impact is mitigated during the journey and enabling IS strategic objectives
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience in Cloud Transformation programmes using Azure
- Global experience required (accountability for delivering in/to different countries)
- Managing matrix team internationally
- IT Technologies, Solutions lifecycle, solution architecture, project management and business partnering
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.