Cloud Solutions Architect - AWS
Location: Nottingham - hybrid working with majority remote roles, 1-2 days per week in office
Salary & Benefits: to £100,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc. flexible/remote working, great holidays, pension, health, and a variety of benefits that you're able to build around you
Our global client is looking for an Cloud Solutions Architect to join their growing technical function. Working with the Head of Software, this role will be the lynch-pin between development and architecture along with providing long term, high level architecture governance, strategy, and planning to ensure consistency between applications and systems with business strategy. You'll do this by working with a variety of stakeholders from non-technical C-suite to highly technical engineering leads to drive and define architecture throughout the business.
We're looking for a technologist at heart, who is passionate about technology and its future directions. Your role within technology will be critical as you'll with tech leaders within the business to establish a roadmap to evolve each system and application in modern and best for purpose technology.
What do we need?
- Expertise in the implementation, and maintenance of large-scale software systems and defining new architectural models;
- Experience with cloud native architecture and a strong understanding of Private Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and, as well AWS;
- Solid knowledge of data, analytics, and BI;
- Experience with Agile and digital transformations;
- Strong problem solving and technical decision-making skills and experience;
- Any heavily weighted data architecture and best practice experience a significant bonus.
In return you will receive a salary up to £100,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc. flexible/remote working, great holidays, pension, health, and a variety of benefits that you're able to build around you.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com if you need any further information feel free to contact me on 07972 132341; I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit you.