A large FTSE business based in Slough is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team. The role will be ideal for someone newly Qualified in CIMA or ACCA and in a finance role as well as some commercial exposure.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst:
* Produce reporting, including analysis of financial performance (variance analysis)
* Business partner with the sales teams and provide required analysis
* Forecasting and budgeting
* Tracking and analysis of costs
* Analyse customer profitability
* Ad hoc analysis
* Ownership of the sales area
Key Stakeholders for this role will be the sales teams as well as wider finance teams.
Key requirements of the Commercial Analyst:
- CIMA / ACCA
- At least 2 years experience in finance
- Good Excel skills and business partnering skills
- Ambitious and Driven
If you'd like to be considered for this role please apply now or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org