Investigo are supporting a rapidly growing Software business in Slough with the recruitment for a brand new role reporting into the Divisional Finance Director. Due to growth they require a bright commercial minded candidate to join the business as a Commercial Finance Analyst.
The role will have ownership of the Group's sales and marketing cost forecasts, as well as providing modelling and analytical support to the sales and marketing function. Additionally, the role will work with other members of the commercial finance team to support and improve our order reporting, pricing decisions and commission calculations. This role gives the opportunity to gain experience of a large and evolving Group FP&A function, whilst also having the opportunity to create real impact and shape the reporting process for the Group.
Some of the main accountabilities will include:
- Prepare and maintain financial model for the Group Commercial team.
- Adapt reporting to meet evolving business requirements.
- Prepare monthly consolidated order reporting whilst performing reconciliation to financial data.
- Building relationships with other functions and with key stakeholders to enhance collaboration across the business. For example, working with our Chief Product Officer on pricing decisions and the Chief Marketing Officer on ROI analyses for marketing activities
- Utilisation of various systems and data warehouse to deliver and enhance the management information that drives the Group.
- Share best practice with the finance leads of the other business units
- Support provision of consolidated group Board Reporting
- Ad- HOC projects and analysis as required, for example working on integration of acquired businesses or process improvement
If you are a recently qualified Accountant looking to work for a reputable business please get in touch today - email@example.com