Investigo are partnering with a reputable multi site client looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Analyst in Milton Keynes on a 6 month fixed term contract.
In the position of Commercial Finance Analyst Milton Keynes you will support the Head of Commercial Finance working with key commercial stakeholders in producing reports on performance including all aspects of sales and trading to understand the financial impacts of commercial decisions. Key duties to include:
- Providing support in financial planning/forecasting
- Production of weekly reports, analysing business trading performance
- Identify and highlight key weekly trends and recommendations to be communicated to key stakeholders and directors
- Assisting stakeholders to enable better decision making
- Daily performance analysis and revenue reporting.
- Creation and maintenance of forecast models
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and quarterly reforecasts
- Produce weekly reforecasts of month end position to be shared with board
- Provide support in the preparation of monthly Board Reports including KPI reporting
- Maintenance of report assumptions to ensure accurate commercial reporting is provided to the business
- Pro-actively look for opportunities to improve reporting and analysis to better support senior stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Be ACA/CIMA/ACCA newly qualified
- Strong commercial acumen and business awareness
- Comfortable dealing with and influencing senior business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate and present data to produce meaningful information
- Experience in a Commercial or Corporate Finance setting
£44,000 to £47,000 plus benefits