My client, a successful blue chip employer based in Luton, Bedfordshire are actively seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their growing team.
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will be looking for career progression within an ever changing market and have aspirations to work for a market leading brand. The business is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst who can work autonomously and who has the tenacity, with the aptitude to work on an ad-hoc basis. Successful candidates must have the desire be a go getter with a high achieving attitude.
The business encourage progression and internal growth and thereby applicants who are newly qualified or have 1-2 years PQE in CIMA/ACCA or ACA should apply.
Key responsibilities of the job will include:
- Reporting, budgeting and forecasting of financials
- Provide detailed analysis of changes to Forecast / Budget
- Support different teams including the commercial finance team
- To business partner the operations team
- P&L experience
- Opportunity to manage graduates/junior part-qualified accountants
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Strong communications skills
- Pro-active and efficient
- Efficient worker with the ability to work autonomously
- Previous Analytical experience is essential
- Strong systems knowledge, including advanced Excel
- Commercial and strong stakeholder management experience
- CIMA/ACCA or ACA qualified 1-2 years PQE
This position offers excellent career progression for the right individual. The client offers a fantastic benefits package which includes a market-leading pension scheme, private medical and dentist cover + additional pick or mix benefits tailored to you. A very competitive bonus scheme is also offered with the opportunity to buy company shares at a discounted price.
If you are interested in the role of Commercial Finance Analyst please do not hesitate to apply today.