Our constantly expanding client is looking to add to the commercial finance team with a progressive and ambitious Finance Analyst. The business is within one of the most exciting sectors of current times and this opportunity is truly life changing for someone who is wanting to launch a fast-track career.
- Financial ownership of assigned bid opportunities throughout the bid lifecycle to bid submission. This includes understanding the key cost levers which drive gross margin as well as understanding the price to win and levers for bid scoring to ensure we increase our win rate.
- Presenting the bid financials to senior management including assumptions built to prepare financials.
- Building pricing models.
- Ensure the opportunity follows an effective bid governance process in line with company policy and procedures.
- Active collaboration and partnering with colleagues in Finance teams to ensure target margins are appropriate.
- Support of process improvements in the bid and project management process.
- Presentation of timely, accurate and complex financial information in a clear and simple format to stakeholders from across the organisation.
- Delivery of insightful and actionable management information, as required.
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified or Part-Qualified
- 2-3 years' experience within a similar finance role