This role sits in the commercial arm of this finance team and is mainly responsible for analysing and reporting financial data for the UK teams of this large scale retailer. It sits under the Finance Manager and works in a large finance team, alongside many other departments internally, whereby you will be business partnering with to gather information and provide advice and recommendations.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis to Sales and Marketing teams across the business
- Business Partner with UK Sales Teams to support the delivery of sales targets and KPIs
- Act as the lead contact within the finance team to support with commercial analysis and decision making
- Daily and monthly reporting for the Commercial Finance Function
- Have ownership of processes and drive new ways of working during transition periods
- Financial reporting such as variance analysis and commentary to provide insights
- Ad hoc tasks to meet the needs of the Sales and Commercial Finance teams
A salary up to £35,000 is on offer to the right candidate in a hybrid working environment, working for a well known retailer who can provide invaluable experience alongside potential internal opportunities to develop and progress.