A FTSE listed business in Central Hertfordshire is seeking to recruit a Commercial Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The organisation sits at the forefront of their market and are able to boast a friendly, flexible and collaborative culture with unrivalled career development and a focus on maximising peoples potential.
The role of Finance Business Partner is a key hire that will focus on developing strategies and pricing proposals, implementing commercial direction and project delivery whilst challenging commercial assumptions to ensure the best long term outcome for the business. The role will provide on-going support to directors during contract negotiations, process improvement and pricing and as such will require considerable cross-functional interaction with a mix of finance and non-finance stakeholders.
Daily duties will include:
- Providing analysis, forecasting and reporting on the company performance
- Business partnering to site managers, the leadership team and key operational leaders
- Support in all areas of performance reporting including month end management, variance analysis, forecasting.
- Production of reports and data to facilitate commercial decision making.
- Support commercial teams in identifying ways of reducing costs and challenging existing processes where appropriate.
- Ownership of divisional KPIs and reporting / monitoring of them.
- Monthly reconciliation of KPI margin data to the ledger and accurate tracking of non KPI margin.
- Work with the Commercial Finance teams and to update the commercial financial forecast for current year, based on current performance, changing market conditions and updated plans and initiatives.
This role would suit a part-qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant working in a finance business partnering role or a commercial postion. This is a true business partnering position where you will challenge the status-quo and drive the companies commercial agenda across a number of key areas.
The ideal candidate will be commercially driven with sound judgement and an agile mindset. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career and would suit confident, commercially aware individuals who have the ability to think outside of the box and are not afraid to voice their opinions on the bigger picture.